In a few simple clicks, a planned schedule is converted into a simple checklist to record attendance and progress.
- Quickly mark attendance with descriptive absence reasons.
- Maintain a history of interventions, including dates and minutes served or missed.
- Mark everyone present in one fell swoop, or individually mark each student, like the familiar attendance log.
- Document notes and progress.
- Print and export attendance reports that are customizable by date.
- View graphical and detailed attendance records at the district, practitioner or student level.
How many interventions were missed this month due to educational activities, like testing, assemblies, and field trips? Record Keeping reports put these answers and more at your fingertips. Caselite keeps track of each student's cumulative attendance, with details like dates, times, services provided, and minutes served or missed. Plus, it rolls this information up to the employee and district levels, for convenient reporting.