Web-Based Scheduling and Documentation
Caselite is a web-based system that addresses the challenge of intervention scheduling in the schools. It's designed for anyone who needs to schedule and document interventions (SPED/Resource Teachers, SLPs, PTs, OTs, etc.). It all started with school-based SLPs who wanted "a magic scheduling button" and a tool to make scheduling simple, with an easy way to document services.
- Schedule individual and group intervention sessions automatically, in mere seconds.
- Work around the many time demands on students (time constraints like lunch, reading, etc.), while accommodating suggestions from others for therapy times.
- Group students based on your expertise and personal knowledge of the students, or let the system group students automatically, based on their needs, grade and availability.
- Reserve time for meetings, planning periods, evaluations, paperwork, and even a well-deserved lunch.
- Use quick-click attendance to document sessions provided and missed, with graphical and detailed attendance reports at the student, practitioner and district levels..
- Display and print schedules from the student, teacher or administration perspective.
- Flexibly adapt to student turnover and administrative changes.
- Maintain confidentiality of student information.
- Foster advocacy by providing district leaders with schedule-based workload analysis reports.
- Gain visibility into service delivery for an entire district, including scheduling pressures, IEP execution, missed sessions, and workload analysis.
Passive Data Collection
No more handing in schedules, headcount or records. Schedules are jam-packed with valuable infomation. Caselite extracts this information from your district schedules, and pulls it into an insightful dashboard.